Latest Posts

Harry Potter - Would You Rather? (TAG)

By 2:21 pm

Hey guys, this post was inspired by Booktastic Reviews as I don't know who the original person who created this tag is. I find this post really fun to read and I decided to do one myself as I am a massive Harry Potter fan.
So here are my answers:

Would you rather go to the prom with Harry, Draco or Ron?
Ok this question is kind of hard but easy at the same time. Draco is already out of the equation as I think he would be incredibly boring to go with. So it's out of Ron or Harry...I would love to go with either of them but I'm going to have to choose Harry. Sorry Ron!

Would you rather be sorted into Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin?
I've never been on Pottermore before so I don't know what my results are. My friends and I have had a major discussion about this topic but for some reason they can never get mine. They all have different answers but they always say I would definitely not be in Hufflepuff. But for which house I'd rather be in, I would have to choose Gryffindor!

Would you rather explore the forbidden forest or the halls of Hogwarts?
To be honest I would rather explore the halls of Hogwarts because even Dumbledore said he didn't know all of them. Just imagine if there was an even cooler room than the Room of Requirement.

Would you rather enroll in Potions, Charms, Divination or Defence Against The Dark Arts?
I would rather enroll in Defence Against The Dark Arts as long as it's not taught by Umbridge no questions asked. I reckon it would be the best class ever! But I still think any of those classes would be cool.

Would you rather buy an owl, cat, rat or toad?
Ok, I hate rats and toads so it's out of the cat and the owl. I think the cat would get annoying after a while so I choose the owl. And plus it would be cool to have your own Hedwig!

Would you rather have in possession: the elder wand, resurrection stone, or the cloak of invisibility?
To me this is a pretty easy question. I definitely don't want the resurrection stone as it can drive people insane. And besides I don't have anyone I wish to resurrect. The Elder Wand would be pretty damn cool but I wouldn't feel accomplished at anything if it was winning every dual for me so obviously I choose the cloak of invisibility. It would be so awesome being able to sneak up on people and going in the restricted section of the library.

Would you rather be tutored by Luna Lovegood or Hermione Granger?

Well duh, Hermione! I love Luna and all but she would not help me pass my OWL's. And I think Luna would just annoy me after a while. 

Would you rather (in the final battle) fight against Nagini (the snake) or Bellatrix?
This is a hard question. Both Nagini and Bellatrix are scary...but I guess it comes to survival. Bellatrix is a strong witch who could probably beat me anyday and 'sides, Molly has her handled. But then again Neville has Nagini handled as well so...I think I'd help Neville fight Nagini. 

Would you rather fight a basilisk or a dragon?
I'd rather fight neither of them but to answer the question probably the Dragon. At least with the dragon your in an open space and the teachers are watching so if they had to intervene they could. If you fight the Basilisk, you have Tom Riddle hiding somewhere and your in a closed space and that Basilisk is fast!

Would you rather be a part of the Malfoy family or Weasley family?
This is probably the easiest question! Weasley's duh! Is that even a question? There house is hectic and there would be no boring moments whatsoever. (and then there are the twins)

Would you rather have a butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
Butterbeer no questions asked...

Would you rather fly on a broomstick, Hagrid's motorbike or Buckbeak?
Easy question. definitely Buckbeak! It would be cool to be able to fly either way but for some reason I'd feel safer on Buckbeak and hippogriff's are just awesome. 

Would you rather have a conversation with Daniel Radcliffe or J.K. Rowling?
Argh! This is such a hard question, either of them would be cool to talk to. If you talked to Daniel you could ask about what it's like to be an actor and being part of the cast and stuff and then when you talk to J.K. Rowling you could ask heaps of questions. I think at the end of the day I'd rather speak to J.K. Rowling! 

So here are all my answers. I hope you enjoyed this post and please feel free to drop a comment.


7 comments

  1. Love the idea of this tag. Great answers, I agree with most of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd known sooner about this post, I would've joined in! Great post. New follower via Bloglovin' :)

    Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still join in yourself. I'd love to see one by you

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this Tag!!!!! I just have to try it myself!
    Your answers are really interesting. I did a quiz somewhere and was told I would be sorted into ravenclaw.
    As for Draco, I find him very interesting. Ron, even though I adore him, wouldn't be great for prom, I mean, remember the yule ball....! Same kinda goes for Harry, clueless or what!
    Marian ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. They were both so clueless!!! I think I would just make them dance

      Delete
  4. Damn, I would have taken Ron to promo - I mean he's the fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to answer the flying question in mine! Given the choice I think I'd pick Hagrid's motorcycle just because it can do so many cool things and I'd feel the most secure. To be honest I think I'd hate flying on a broomstick because I'd always feel like I was going to fall off!

    ReplyDelete